Father's Day: Technology Edition

This weekend. my family and I spent a nice Sunday afternoon at a cousins rooftop in Manhattan for Fathers Day. This year, my family and I decided that we wanted to give my father a long-needed update on his technological devices. So we decided to get him the new iPhone 7+ since he loves to take pictures and has always had difficulty reading the screen of his phone because the writing was too small.

We spent the day playing around with his phone and downloaded new apps on his phone for him so he can enjoy all the perks of having the latest iPhone. It was incredible though, watching my father navigate through these apps and use social media platforms swiftly. It was great to see how new media has affected all of our lives and continue to keep us connected around the world. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Next New Media

P2P

HW Creativity